ChessV 2.1 - What's New
- A much stronger engine AI. I was really surprised at how much I was able to improve it. It is now even stronger than the old C++ versions of ChessV.
- A ton of bug fixes. Thanks to Aurelian Florea for spending a significant amount of time testing and reporting issues! Hopefully all of the existing bugs have been fixed.
- Several important new features:
- Review Mode - it is now possible to enter Review Mode and step back and forth through any game whether finished or still in progress
- Edit Position FEN - it is now possible to view the FEN of the current position, as well as set up a new position by providing an FEN
- Multi-PV Analysis - it is now possible to analyze a position to find multiple best moves with their associated evaluations
- Crash Reporting - any program crash should now provide an option to save a log file which will help me to identify and fix the issue
- Support for new games:
- New external engine - now includes SjaakII by Evert Glebbeek in addition to Fairy-Max (External engines are only included in the Windows Installer version)
COPYRIGHT (C) 2017 BY GREG STRONG